<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Annie Swanson's Boobs of Steel 

Says K.S. of England: "Annie is young, fresh and horny. Her cock-swelling Holiday '02 SCORE Xtra pictorial swung it for me."

(View the entire video at Scorevideos.com)

V-mag: Do you ever think about the idea that there are now thousands and thousands of guys… Annie: You mean millions and millions looking at me?

          

          

V-mag: Looking at you, and fantasizing about you and probably masturbating to you. Do you think about that at all? Annie: I do. I think about it. And I'm waiting to see what the feedback is going to be. I'm really excited. I love thinking about that. It's great to think that millions of men are out there looking at me, jacking off and…[laughs]
Score Videos.



0 Comments:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sex Blog Search