<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Nice work with the embedded clip, TopDog. Debbie is smokin' hot, I've caught myself stroking to her round tits. Now for the meat of the day... I thought I'd take a look back at some of my favorite big boob babes. First off, Sharday! This busty latina has kept me going through the hard days (if you know what I mean). Take a look at some of these galleries.
Sharday goes skinny-dipping

Sharday's B-day party gets very messy

Other hot pics of Sharday's tight bod and massive breasts
Sharday's got a stunning rack, up there with the likes of Linsey (am I pushing it?) and Kerry Marie. See for yourself ;) You can find 17 postings of Sharday (most with 40 or more pics a set!). Look her up on the Scoreland.com Model Directory.



0 Comments:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sex Blog Search