<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Sweet deal, topdog. I always thought the guys over at Big Natural know what the boob lover wants.

Now, for the real deal at Scoreland.com in today's episode:

Vanessa Montagne
"I got some fan mail in the last few weeks from some guys who liked the layout of me in the April 2004 SCORE," says Vanessa, who's popping out all over the place in this traffic freezing skirt and top. "The way SCORE describes me, I really look like a sexy and nice girl and that's exactly the way I want it to be." The interesting thing about Vanessa is that she built up her chest because she truly loves big tits. Vanessa loves boobs and loves to look at other big-titted women any chance she can get. Her own collection of SCORE magazines is a result of that passion.

And thats a wrap up...



0 Comments:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sex Blog Search